Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Mother's Day Loot


I wanted to post this earlier than a week after the official Mother's Day but I am a stay at home mom and my "bonbons" were very taxing on my time! LOL! Anyway, I had a beautiful Mother's Day which started on Saturday instead on Sunday. Jackson and Gavin couldn't wait to give me the cards they made for me at school. Jackson said he had worked on it for 3 days and after reading what he had written I could tell by what he thanked me for what day it was. I didn't know he paid that much attention to what I do and it was nice to know that when he stopped to think about it he did really pay attention. Gavin's card was a bunny that you unrolled that said he loved me "this much" when the bunnies arms were opened. It wouldn't stay unrolled so it's not in the picture. Brenden colored the envelope to the card that Ken had picked out for me. The loot was plentiful: the kitchen was closed all meals were not made by me, the chairs on the deck match the birthday lounge chair, the purple Hydrangea from Ken is beautiful, and the cards from the boys are in a safe place for years to come.

No comments: