Thursday, January 13, 2011


I have never been to a football game in a stadium. Either had anyone else in our family for that matter. Gavin had been asking to go to a Hawkeye football game for 2 years but tickets are not always that easy or cheap to come by. So I put it off for as long as I could and then I asked about tickets on Facebook and low and behold a friend at work had won tickets that they couldn't use. Hand them over. We will take them off your hands so they don't go to waste.
I was a great day... except the weather. We rode the train into the Kinnick then walked around looking at all the crazy tailgaters and walked around the stadium a little more. Our seats were in the end zone so we had a great view of the game and since they won, witnessing the touchdowns first hand were truly my favorite thing. Gavin had fun, too. :)

No comments: