Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Let it begin!

Well, it's now 12/30/2009 and only a few more hours left to 2009. I am looking forward to 2010 with anticipation of new habits, new attitudes and new adventures. The holidays always make me a little sentimental, a little sad from missing family that isn't close to us, and can really put me in a funk thinking that the funk I am in is how it always is. Not really the case after I did a quick review of 2009. The year was good to us and we to it! From reconnecting with old friends to family outings making memories for the kids and a once in a life time vacation out west. I must say it was filled.
Our last few months haven't been as exciting as the first 9 months with Ken working close to 60 hours a week and me not finding a job in my field but I am thinking that maybe it's time to venture out beyond the breakers of "safe" water and attack this new phase with extra ambition and wide eyes. I am challenging myself to create new lifelong habits with a positive-can-do attitude and look at life as an adventure not a walk in a dark, damp cave. So here's to 2010, LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN!

No comments: