Friday, February 20, 2009

continue to wait

It's been months since I uploaded pictures and now with a new Mac I have to figure out how to upload all over again. So... be patient with me. I'll get them there sooner or later. This week was full of being the nurse at home with Brenden needing breathing treatments and Gavin having a stomach bug. Sometimes I wonder how moms without nursing degrees handle 2 or more sick kids at the same time. For me I felt like another shift when I worked at EPMC with little kids. The only difference; I got to go home and leave the sick kids behind. If the bugs leave our house soon I will get the bugs worked out of my computer and upload the last 2 months of our lives!

1 comment:

The Overman Family said...

If you're like me, sometimes updating the blog can seem like a bigger task then taking care of the sick kids! Take care!