Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Hair Fix




















After exploiting my child to numerous photos and phone calls telling people to look at the pictures on the blog I decided something should be done to remedy the disaster before the day ended. Thankfully I live by a beautician and although it's not my mom anymore it's great that B is comfortable with Nancy fixing his hair. I think Grandma would have cried the whole time if she would have been the one giving him a new "do". The minute the clippers past the first swipe I thought he looked just like his cousin Mark. Here I thought he was more from my side than Ken's. Pray that it grows fast or I am afraid his head will freeze this winter. He doesn't have enough fat to keep it warm. I thought I would include a picture to show that he's not getting into trouble all the time.

No comments: