Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wheeled Pack-Mule




My husband has decided to take up bicycling not just for some fun but to get to work. A 24 mile round trip! The first time he set off for the other side of town was last year. I was to meet him at a gas station after taking the boys to school but by the time I finished the drop off he was all ready waiting on me. I thought for sure I would have met him on the route to work but I underestimated his ambition. Since last year he's tried out 4 bikes with the lasted "Wheeled Pack-Mule" as the keeper. One side of it holds the computer the other side his clothes but for now he had to rig it since the store didn't have the right computer bag. With all the crazy weather we've had so far the practical side of me is still debating this question: will we have saved any money riding to work by the time the snow shows up again? Or should I just buy him a raincoat and a plow attachment for the front?

No comments: