Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Hidden Park




In preparing for the Great Wyoming Adventure, I have had the exciting experience of driving Mona to various business around Iowa City to have all her parts checked out. I've driven to the Off Campus Storage to house her for a few days so we don't break all of the rules of our subdivision, to Fun and Sun RV Center to have them check for any leaks in the pipes, to A-1 Propane to have them check out the leaking propane valve and order a part, to Fountains Transmission to have them clean out her transmission fluid which is where the boys and I rediscovered the Hidden Park. It's really Kiwanis Park but the boys have named it the Hidden Park. They loved the cement viaducts that are used as tunnels and bridges into the play area and all the trails that wind around it with flowers and bushes to hide in. I took pictures on my i-phone cause as usual I forgot my regular camera!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Awww, that was our park back in the day! Good times at the Kiwani park, good times...

ljk said...

Funny-we call that park "Tunnel Park"! original, eh?!